Friday, March 11, 2011

Your hand-me-downs may just be a treasure chest.

Cleaning out my closet once a month is a religious experience for me.
From the 'what the bleep was i thinking??' to the 'Sjoe!i forgot i had this amazing dress!'
I have so many items i simply cannot bare to part with, but also know i cannot under any circumstance be seen in them.
So i was scouring the net for new and creative ways to give a little shine and polish to my drab about to be thrown away's.
my dear friend google, feeling my pain, decided to make my day and suggested re-inventing the simple old tee shirt into a material necklace.for reals.
Look how lovely.
Feeling completely inspired by the packets and packets of nuts and bolts i found in the back of my closet i realised do not undermine the simple house tool or anything remotely to do with hardware, because you can turn boring old nuts and bolts into utterly stylish bracelets, just look!

No comments:

Post a Comment