Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sjoe your nice.

This is my friend Jamie.
Magical, avid reader, observer, free thinker,owner of a bunny, owner of a super kind heart( In fact, owner of the most super kind heart in all of Jozi.)
He's the Dawson to my Joey(minus the icky love stuff)
I know with this man i will have leisurely Jane Austen-esque walks in the dogpark with our furry children.long drawn out luncheons discussing everything and anything(yes im starting to sound corny but ive come this far so henceforth into the grilled cheesy-ness of life i fall)He will make me stop smoking(eventually),make me date respectable boys(as apposed to the tormented artist types im use to)
He introduced me to a world of coffee table books(im more of a novel kind of gal)
He is my friend. a life longer at that.
heres to you my friend.
Thank you for it all.x

No comments:

Post a Comment