Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tea for two.


I attempted to put on my face,and a pretty dress today.
Being housebound for the last week thanks to my new very time consuming and demanding relationship with Mr Bronchitis Van Flu has left me ravenous for my friends and their spectacular company.
I am happy to say the relationship seems to have ended as quickly as it started.
I have thrown away all the remains including the soaked tissues and vicks,packed up all his stuff(cough syrup, med lemon, sinutab) and have put it all in a brown box on the curb.
So today i walked out the house a single girl once more to meet my Best friend for a little light lunching and heavy gossiping at our favorite cafe,Service Station.
She ate a Parma brie sandwich, i ate home made vanilla bean ice cream.
It was delicious. the conversation, the food and the freedom to be out on the town in my red lips with the person who knows me best.
I came home and realised such a remarkable thing, who the heck needs medicine when friends and laughter and really creamy ice cream can heal just about anything in the whole wide world, well i never.

No comments:

Post a Comment