Saturday, March 12, 2011

Little boy blue.

Im all kinds of blue today.
light blue because it was such a pretty pretty pretty day,
then i tuned a shade of evening sky blue as the storm clouds gathered and finally broke into millions of spluttering raindrops that fed my newly planted pumpkin seeds so heartily that i did a little rain dance.
Then the medicinal blue took over like a mourning cloth over my heart thanks to my week long flu, which has left my glittering sparkly party dress hanging like a wall flower in my closet, giving me angry looks everytime i blow my nose.
Im sorry really pretty dress, i promise we will have a starry eyed, dance the night away night out on the town soon.
Untill then, some blue images of the nice kind, that make the blue's in life all the more colourful and reminds me that the blues, on a good day, really is just amazing music, if you turn that frown upside down and turn the stereo on max.



No comments:

Post a Comment