Friday, February 25, 2011

You had me at hellow


I think by now we all know im on the great search to somewhere.
Now i know Robert Pattinson and i are (Alas) not meant to be(he's happily in love with that skinny dark haired mopey girl from Twilight) however, i feel im setting a Robert-esque standard for my dating life.(not that i have one yet but i've seen the trailer and it looks to be jolly marvellous)
I have set up a list of yes's and no's and no thank you's and yes please's and 'goodness me MOST DEFINATELY.
For me pro's and con's are the tea and coffee of one's dating life.
Here are my top ten 'cups of tea and coffee'.

1 Must love dogs.
2 Must love my mom.(and yes, bring her flowers)
3 Must not be ashamed to shed a tear in a sad movie where the dog dies.
4 Must open the car door for me.
5 Must make me laugh.
6 Must laugh at my jokes(even if they are not funny)
7 Must have a kind heart.
8 Must have beautiful hands.
9 Must embrace my friends as his friends.
10 Must make my foot pop when we kiss(for the first thousand kisses anyway)

And Robert, if you tire of the mopey wonder, im a girl full of tricks and laughs and witty one liners that will make you laugh.
Just thought id put it out there, just incase.

1 comment: