Tuesday, February 22, 2011

snap happy.

I could be one happy girl if all day long i had this rabbit camera to take photos with.
Id spend my days walking the green dog park, shooting old happy for 50 years couples feeding the ducks with bread crumbs.
Id sneak up behind my parents when they have their morning coffee and newspaper on the porch.
Id take photos of the sad days in my life, i feel heartbreak should be documented as much as the happy days.
Id take a photo of a beautiful boy. who knows he we could meet again through fate years later and id marry the boy in the photograph.
I imagine snapping a shot of my best friend at her little wedding.
I imagine taking photos of myself on days where i know my life is taking one step at a time.
I would take a photo of you.
and be happy putting you in a R5 frame i found at my local thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment