Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Murder She Wrote


Today i went on a killing spree.
Naturally me causing murder and mayhem was all in my head. And in this sordid daydream was me. Armed, with one massive pink plastic sword and killer tomb raider moves.
I murdered not only the fat man who thought it his right to shove his fat bottom in front of me at the quick Spar, i also plunged my pink plastic sword through the heart of the taxi driver who swerved in front of me(me!the learner driver!) and proceeded to give me(me!the learner driver!) the bird.
Now i am not promoting violence, or condoning road rage(truly i'm not, my blog is pink for god's sake) but nonetheless, may i just say, today, was not a good day.
Now i know what your thinking 'Come on,put on that big girl's blouse and show em whatcha got!"
But alas, i retreated, warily, one eye a-quiver,one lip a-trembling, to the safety of my kitchen, where i armed myself with my only weapon of choice.. A martini...straight up.
So bottoms up ladies and gentleman. I am officially waving the little white flag, throwing in the..proverbial pink sword and handing myself over to the couch potato police.
For the rest of the evening anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment