Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sjoe!Whats cooking in the kitchen?



Sjoe ive been busy.
I have flour in my hair,
Cake on my vintage dresses,
and the whiff of vanilla following me around like a lost puppy.

There is something delicious about being paid to do something you love.
Which, lucky me...
I get to do all day long.
The green grocer knows me by name,
I get caterers discount at Impala...
Sjoe im practically dating the baby marrows growing in my backyard.

Its a funny thing, being 25 years old and changing your career path...not in a dramatic, 'Im moving to Paris to become a Burlesque dancer' way, but more a 'Sjoe i love cooking...maybe i could charge people to like..i dunno...eat the food i make?' way.

And can you believe it!they all said yes...
Happy eating everybody....
And remember..an imported chocolate a day keeps the doctor away.

No comments:

Post a Comment